Croatia is becoming a favourite tourist destination, attracting travellers with its sea, islands and beaches, famous for their untouched and pristine beauty.
The Makarska Riviera, which many consider to be the most beautiful Croatian coastal region, is located in an area where alpine and Mediterranean climates merge.
Central Dalmatia and the Makarska Riviera maintain one of the longest tourist traditions in Croatia.
As many as eight Bluesun hotels are located on the Makarska Riviera, at this unique meeting point of the mountains and the blue sea - the Biokovo Mountain and the Adriatic:
Hotels in Brela:
- Soline Hotel, four-star wellness hotel
- Berulia Hotel, four-star hotel
- Maestral Hotel, three-star hotel
- Marina Hotel, three-star hotel
Hotels in Tučepi:
- Afrodita Hotel, four-star family resort
- Alga Hotel, four-star hotel
- Kaštelet Hotel, four-star hotel
- Neptun Hotel, all-inclusive three-star hotel
Thick pine forests, clear blue sea and relaxing peace in addition to the superb service available at the luxury hotels
make Brela one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Croatia.
If you are arriving from the direction of Split, Brela is the first town on the Makarska Riviera that you will come across that offers a unique blend of tourism tradition and hospitality. Brela is a place that safeguards the secret about the Mediterranean as it once was.